- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
- Different Forms of Affiliate Marketing
- Lead Generation and Sales through Affiliate Marketing
- Global Use of Affiliate Marketing
- Best Practices in Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing is a form of marketing where an advertiser/ business owner rewards affiliates for every single user that the affiliate brings to the advertiser’s site. Four key players in affiliate marketing are merchant (advertiser or brand), the ad network containing offers for affiliates to choose from, publishers also called affiliates and the customer. Affiliate Marketing overlaps with other forms of online marketing to a great extent as regular online advertising methods are used in generating web traffic for advertisers.