- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Comparison of Digital Marketing with Traditional Marketing
- Digital Marketing Industry Growth
- Discussion on E-Commerce
- Different forms of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing as a Tool of Success for Companies
- Future Prospects in Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is the new age medium for marketers to reach out to consumers for brand promotions. It includes both offline and online channels to market products and services. Apart from commonly used online channels like email marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing and display ads it also covers channels like SMS and MMS which doesn’t require internet. Social media which has been the flag bearer for digital marketing was introduced for in-person interaction, but leading social networks such as Facebook and Twitter have transformed into digital marketing tools which widely in use now.